Friday, January 29, 2010

Pictures by Dana Willis

My friend Dana was in town for the holidays and I took advantage of her being here since she's an awesome photographer! We did this on the one rainy day she was here and she totally pulled it off! She basically used a black blanket and natural light. And when the rain stopped, she ran the kids outside real quick. She put Knox in a cute little basket and got some amazing shots! Thank you so much, Dana! You really did an incredible job! Click on Dana Willis Photography to see her blog of work. She's located in Utah and makes trips to California once in a while.















6 comments:

Joy Boaz said...

Don't you just LOVE a god photo! You are all so stunning and I want to kiss little Knox's Belly. What a sweetheart.

BTW.. I miss ya!

Maughan"sters" said...

Those are priceless. It's fun to see you with 3 kids :)

Maughan"sters" said...

by the way, wher is her link to click on??

Robyn said...

I love these pictures! Could your kids be any more adorable and beautiful? And you look great for just having a baby!! It's so fun to see your family grow. My favorite picture is the one at the top of your blog. So Sweet! Wish I could've seen you that day, but I lag in the mornings and didn't make it to my mom's in time.

Shanna Nemrow said...

Awwwww!!!! They turned out sooooo beautiful! I love the colors! Brooklyn is working it!

When Blair got home on Saturday, the kids asked where he had been. He told them he was hanging out with Freddy. They immediately asked about Tre and Brooklyn. Garrett kept saying "Brook-aaa-lynnn" over and over. It was pretty darn cute.

Alison said...

Soooo cute!!!!