Saturday, February 6, 2010

She Bangs! She Bangs!

So I just cut bangs. You'd think this wasn't such a big deal, but it is. Growing up, I always had to have bangs because of my magnificently, large forehead. (Thanks, mom.) Then right before I turned 16 I decided to go for it and grow them out. I ended loving not having them because you could pull them back, they wouldn't get in my eyes and I just felt all around... prettier without them. I've been on again off again with them for a long time, but every time I cut them, I feel like I turn back into that annoying little freckled faced kid from back in the day. Then I realized, uh, I'm 32. And bangs can be hot. If you work 'em. Which I'm gonna try to do... till I get sick of them.

4 comments:

Nikki Jay The Makeup Artist said...

love them! You look great!

Maughan"sters" said...

I just cut some bangs too :) I haven't had them for 14 years! You look great! I'm not sure how long I'll keep mine.

Alison said...

You look hot! sIzZle!!!!

Shanna Nemrow said...

Love em!!!