Thursday, February 18, 2010

Palm Desert Anniversary/Valentines Weekend

For our 7 year anniversary and Valentine's weekend, we decided to go to my parents condo in Palm Desert. Since our friends Blair and Shanna share their anniversary a week before us, we invited them to come along. It was a beautiful weekend! The sun was out, but cool enough to enjoy. Fortunately (or unfortunately) for Freddy I totally adore Blair's wife Shanna, so we go off on our own a lot when we're together. We went to the outlets, got massages, our nails done, and ate at some great places. We ended up bring Knox since I'm still breast feeding and of course the one romantic night out he decided to be a pill. (We had a sitter for T&B.) But it's nice having friends who have kids of their own. They were incredibly helpful. I got Freddy a new, titanium wedding ring. (I believe this is #5. What is it with men and their wedding rings?!) I got me a MANDY necklace which hasn't showed up yet. Pics to come... Overall, we had a very short lived weekend get away! But a total blast! (My dad had just bought a sheepskin rug for their room so it was only necessary to model a sassy picture on it! We had way too much fun with that thing!)





3 comments:

Maughan"sters" said...

7 Years?? WOW! Freddy better keep track of his ring this time! Brandon never takes his off, so I have never had to replace it...tell Freddy to try that :)
I'm jealous of the sunny weather you have!

Pure Images said...

You guys are sooooo cute! Happy Anniversary!

Robyn said...

That looks so fun!! Happy Anniversary!!!