Saturday, January 23, 2010

Superhero Slumber Party!

Tre turns 4 next Wednesday (the 27th) but we decided to have a Superhero Slumber Party for him last night. We wanted it small so he asked to have his cousins Thor and Spencer over. I spent all day making Superman cupcakes which was a hit! We had pizza and junk food. And by "we" I mean I ate a ton of pizza and junk food...We rented Superman, Batman, Spiderman, Super Dog... you name it, we got it. Thor and Spencer got Tre some cool action figures and superhero coloring stuff. They were so hyped up on sugar, it was hard getting them down, but we finally did. Tre had a blast! We are grateful for good friends! And sugar.

















4 comments:

Shanna Nemrow said...

Fun!! Great job on the superman cupcakes!! I love that Brooklyn has on her Dorothy costume. Mackenzie still wears her's all the time too. Give Tre a BIG birthday hug from us!

Maughan"sters" said...

I can't believe our boys are 4!
I have to ask...do you like to kiss Freddy with facial hair!?!?!

Alison said...

Those cupcakes are sooo cute! Great job! Since the kids were all blue in the face I could tell they were good!
Welcome to the fun world of having kids birthday parties!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.