Tuesday, January 19, 2010

For Monica...

I have one sibling, my sister Monica. I have few tight girlfriends in my life and she happens to be one of them. She makes me laugh till tears are uncontrollable, she gives me advice in time of need. We have so many stupid inside jokes that still make me split my sides. We are completely different but so much the same that we understand each other. I love this girl. She had mentioned I was posting a ton of pictures of some of my other friends and none of her. I went to Vegas this weekend and we had a great time together. She took me out to Roy's (AMAZING!) because she had a gift card there. Check out the chocolate lava cake (with Monica's JAZZ hand). So delicious! We went shopping and watched some football... a really fun weekend. Plus it's nice to have Tre and Brooklyn play with cousins. So here's some pics of us, pretty lady! Love you!



3 comments:

jamirodana said...

ooo, the last one is my fav! Haha! You both look hot and bothered:)

Joy Boaz said...

I love you crazy ladies!! Two of the best women in my life for sure.

Shanna Nemrow said...

Looks like a blast! Makes me totally wish I had a sista!!