Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hawaii 2008

Alooooha! We went to Kauai last week and had the worst time ever! J/K! Ummm... it's Hawaii, so we did all the Hawaiian stuff to do. The boys went surfing; the girls went shopping; luau; laid out; snorkeling; sunset catamaran boat ride; organic chocolate tasting at a local chocolate grove;chocolate trees; tasted exotic fruits; amazing restaurants; waterfalls; rope swings (watch Freddy on the movie at the bottom); virgin Hawaiian drinks; pictures; roosters up the wazoo; hula girls; loin cloth boys; macadamia nuts of all tastes and flavors; shave ice; Twilight reading... with Moe; more eating; and the red eye home. I think I covered everything!



























7 comments:

Maughan"sters" said...

so, so jealous! I had no idea you were going to Hawaii. Who watched your kids? I love Polynesian boys! Let's go together next time!

Anonymous said...

K, SO YEA...SO JEALOUS!! You all look like you had a BLAST!! TOO BAD I WASN'T THERE DANGIT! ;) I AM LOVING Amy's new hair!! And you and Reta look VERY SMASHING with those sexy MEN!! ;) HA!!!

Alison said...

You guys need to get out more. It looks like you NEVER get to do anything fun! :-) NOT! So jealous!

Joy Boaz said...

I'm am so happy for you guys! What a priceless trip together. Someday I will get my surfer boy there. I'm way jealous and we are totally missin' you guys. luv ya!

Sara Beth Mortensen said...

Great pics. It looks like you had so much fun. I'm totally jealous.

Ms. White said...

so cute! and fun! and I'm Jealous!
Where did you find all those cut swim suits!?!

Roberts Family said...

Okay, you are way to gorgeous and having way too much fun for being a mother of little ones! Glad you had a good time, what a cute couple:).