Sunday, October 26, 2008

Family Pictures 2008

Aspirin, Valium, and some ether wipes for the kids... these are just a few things I think are mandatory to have for family pictures with 2 kids under the age of 3! Fortunately, my secret weapon is my friend and cousin-in-law, Autumn, who is brilliant with a camera. We've been meaning to do pictures for so long and we finally got around to it yesterday. We got a good laugh out of what we got, but we did get a family picture, which was the main goal. Thank you, Autumn, for your patience, professionalism and radness!










10 comments:

Kendyl said...

Adorable! I love the last one of the kids!

Sara Liechty said...

Cute family! I love it!

Robyn said...

Those are awesome. I love the one of Brooklyn on the surf board. What a beautiful family!

It looks like you had a blast in Hawaii and fun at Dancing with the Stars too! That is scary that the fires were right by your house! Glad they didn't head your way.

Beautiful pictures! Good luck in Ohio. I'm pretty sure you'll place!!

Becky said...

Super cute! Love it! You guys look great!

Maughan"sters" said...

Brooklyn has hair! I'm jealous!!
I love the surfing pics; especially Brooklyn. You are so photogenic. You are daring to do family pictures; I haven't done them for a long time because I'm afraid it would be a waste of time and money. Autumn does a great job. I'll have to have her do ours next summer when we come to the beach. I check your blog everytime you do a new post!! I love that feature on blogger!

Carrie Anne said...

You guys actually look like you had fun doing that! So cute!

Tracy Giles said...

Very Cute!!! It's so nice when you have some fun family photos to have forever. She did a great job. You guys look very happy :)

Roberts Family said...

Those turned out so cute! It's always stressful, but always glad you did it.
I didn't know Brooklyn was a little redhead! How cute is that! I see a little star in the making.

Anonymous said...

SO FLIPPIN CUTE!! I LOVE THE PICS!! SO SO ADORABLE! Your family is just HOT!! ;) I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

Alison said...

Cute family pics! Amen to the aspirin!