Monday, October 20, 2008

Dancing with the Stars/ Fire! Fire!


My coach, Joe, got us into "Dancing with the Stars" on Monday! (The studio's behind us. There weren't any NBC signs around...) My mom and I had gone last year but on elimination night. We got to watch the dancing this time! We actually weren't supposed to get in because it was over booked, but we LITERALLY got the last four seats in the audience! We sat in the balcony, front row, so we lucked out!! For the show, they took our cameras and phones. When I got them back, I had mass texts and messages that there were fires in our area and that we were possibly gonna have to evacuate. Turns out we didn't, but we had a scare. A night full of luck! Here are a few pictures of what I drove home to, and film footage of what was happening in our front yard...


3 comments:

Maughan"sters" said...

Congrats on the Ballroom! You'll do great in November.
I don't know if I can live in So. Cal with those Santa Ana winds...scary. I'm so glad your house is okay.

Shanna Nemrow said...

Wow! Those fire pics are scary! I'm so glad you guys are fine and didn't have to evacuate!
And, hey, sexy mama!!! Congrats on the ballroom competition!!! That is so awesome! And I'm so jealous you got to go to DWTS!!! I wish I would have known you were there, I would have looked for you on tv :)

Kendyl said...

Yikes, glad you're all safe!