Saturday, January 29, 2011

Portoflio - Jen 1920's

I'm fasinated by vintage...ness! Anything vintage, hair, clothes, makeup, I love. So now that I have my camera, and other resources, I'm starting my portfolio in vintage makeup. This is Jen, my friend and hair dresser. I had seen some other pictures she had taken before and was amazed at how well she was in front of the camera. With her babydoll face, I knew I had to use her as my flapper/20's model. I waxed and concealed out her brows and gave her pouty thin ones. I wish I had more money to fork out on good wigs, but unfortunately, the ones I had worked decent enough. She did an amazing job displaying the right character for me. I got some good shots. Check them out! (I'll be doing '30's next month...)

Jen will kill me for posting this...

Her brows are really dark, so it was tough "erasing" them. 


Final result.








Love.

2 comments:

Michelle Perry said...

LOVE the first one with the hat on. Awesome!

Trish and Aaron said...

Mandy!!! :0) This is sooooo good. You are super talented! I love seeing your work. I hope you and your adorable family are all doing well. Sending lots of happy hugs and smiles your way sweetie girl.
<3 Trish