Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hawaiian Christmas- Part 1

About 6 months ago, my dad called to tell us that they were taking our whole family, and Monica's, to Hawaii for Christmas! We were so excited! Because there was so much involved, I'll be making a few different posts from our trip.
Getting excited for their first plane ride!
Knox... not so much. He doesn't really fall asleep in my arms so there was A LOT of  wiggling happening for 5 hours straight. Landing was glorious.
Seeing their meal options. I should have taken a picture when I told them were weren't ordering anything now that United charges you for your meal. Not even peanuts people.
Hawaii from our view.
My dad really loves to play it up! He got everyone lei's when we landed. So sweet! There's nothing like a fresh Hawaii lei!
Freddy promised to shave the 'stach off during our  trip.   Phase 1...
My nephews Garret and Keaton.
Sweet picture of my dad and my Brooklyn.

No comments: