Sunday, January 30, 2011

And the Legend Continues...

I promised myself I would never force my daughter to dance. Until, one day, those beautiful words came out of her sweet little mouth... "Mommy, I want to go to Ballerina Class!" I got so excited when she asked. Really, it was only a matter of time until she figured out Barth girls dance... and we're good at it. (Sorry... bursting a bubble. But it's like breathing for us.) It was so fun buying the tights, the shoes, the bobby pins for her hair, teaching her positions 1-6, etc. In fact I may have gone overboard with preparing her. After all, she is 3. She loves it! And she's good! Every night in her prayers she asks to go to dance class again. Let's hope it sticks. My mom's mom danced, my mom dances and me. I don't know why she didn't just dance out of the womb! Loving this new and fun experience with her!







On our way...

We got there a bit early. The class was quite full. I totally turned into one of those crazy mom's my students used to have. Makes sense now...

1 comment:

Tracy Giles said...

That is very exciting and she looks adorable!