Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hawaiian Christmas- Part 4 CHRISTMAS DAY

Santa came early for us, so Christmas was rather low key in beautiful Hawaii. We had a small gathering in Nana and Papa's room Christmas Eve. Sang, told the Christmas story, etc. Christmas Day was filled with beach time and opening presents from cousins and grandparents. What's great about where we stayed, everything was open till midnight, even on Christmas day! So we all just walked around and enjoyed each others time. (Vanity note... My hair doesn't work in Hawaiian conditions. So I dread most of the pictures I'm in. My hair is actually naturally curly and the humidity humbles me a bit when I'm there... Betchya didn't know that about me... Betchya didn't care... Don't blame you...) I'd say Mele Kalikimaka, but you'd expect that.

The cousins Christmas Eve.



Dad and his bobble head.


It's inevitable mom will get something leopard print...


I loooove Tre's face in this picture. He'd been asking for a Darth Vader costume all year. Thanks, Nana.



Her own name necklace.

From Monica. Not gonna elaborate...

Great hair.......                            crappy hair.





Sand art.

Lavish Christmas dinner.

No comments: