Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!

Freddy and I took the kids to Glamis for New Year. We own a toy hauler and Freddy and his brothers have a sand rail they like to ride out in the sand dunes. We met up with some of our friends and family. Tre had a blast! It was really the first time we went and he couldn't wait to go outside to play on the golf carts. He dug through sand, got really dirty, and watched lots of movies. Brooklyn seemed to have fun, too. It forces us to relax and really spent quality time with our family.




Tre in the dirt.


With cousins Zoey and Roxy.







My little Gomer!









Camping in style! Pink...it's the new camo.




We brought our new game ROCK BAND out to the desert. It is so much fun! I love the drums...















My niece, Ella. Rock on, Ella. Rock on.




Freddy thrashing on the guitar.







Tre thrashing on the drums.



2 comments:

Tracy Giles said...

Could you be any more gorgeous!!!!! It's so unfair!!! I love that picture of you at the top of this post. I need some serious beauty tips from you.

Rachelle said...

Rock Band...a fun game unless it's your upstairs neighbors who own it. Aaaagh!