Sunday, November 18, 2007

Family Cruise

We just got back from our family cruise. My mom and dad took me, Freddy, Monica and Rick and all of our kids on a cruise to Ensenada with a quick stop to Catalina. It was a lot of fun. Tre and Brooklyn made it a bit tough to relax, but we were expecting that. Tre got to dance with the band on deck and go to town on the ice cream and Brooklyn modeled her chic swimwear. Papa fed the birds with the boys and the adults got to dress up a few nights for a nice dinner. All around it was a nice vacation for everyone!



No, I'm not pregnant in this picture. We'll thank the unlimited pizza and ice cream for that illusion.


1 comment:

Alison said...

The trip looks like it was so much fun! I love the little anchors away swim suit your daughter is in.
I also love all the new changes to your blog...I am going to have to check out one of your favorite websites that has the blogger hints.