Saturday, November 17, 2007

Tag...I'm It!

I finally got tagged by my friend Tracy. So here it goes and here's how it's done:

1)Include these game rules at the beginning of your blog post

2)Each player lists six facts/habits about themselves

3)At the end of the post, tag four more people by posting their names, and leaving a comment on their blogs that they have been tagged and to look at your blog for the rules.


#1) I'm uncomfortable with people though I act and maybe pass off like a social person. If I go to a party or I'm in a situation where I have to start a conversation or carry on one, I freak out. I think I give a snobby first impression because of it. I use humor to cover my anxiety and usually use that to test people to see if I'd get along with them. Unfortunately if you don't get me or my humor, I'll probably never really open up to you comfortably.

#2)I'm totally vain and a total perfectionist when it comes to my hair or make-up. If I don't like what I'm wearing or how I look that day it usually effects the way I feel. I'm all girl. I think my husband appreciates me for that. But here's the weird part... I love fashion, but if it's not comfortable, I won't wear it, so I basically live in my flip flops. (I have diamond studded Rainbows for those special occasions.) I know I'm no Jessica Biel, but I can get away with "cute" on a good day! I'm content with that. There's no sin in making an effort.

#3) I hate being in charge, I'm totally passive which is why my marriage to Freddy is perfect. I like being a team player. If you give me a task, I'll complete is with flying colors. I'm afraid of failure so I'd rather have someone else in charge to make tough decisions. Not one of the proudest things about me but I'm am happier and stress free when everyone else is happy. However, when I'm disciplining my child or choreographing a piece in my classroom, that is something I like having control of.

#4)I love to perform whether it's singing, dancing, stand-up, whatever. I'll do anything in front of thousands as long as the lights are out and I can't see faces. But if the lights are up and I see individual people or, like I said, one on one, I'm taken off guard.

#5) I'm not really book smart. I wish I were. My ADD kicks in when I try to sit down and study something. I have friends who are amazingly smart with mathematics, politics, gospel doctrine, etc. I am all right brained. Ask me anything about any genre of music, what actor was in which movie, how to teach a dance class or choreograph something, I'm your girl. (And I'm a total war buff which is weird!)

#6) I'm a good wife and mother. My family is everything to me!

Alright, I tag Alison, Monica, Keaton and Amy. Have fun!



1 comment:

Alison said...

That was fun to learn about you...gotta run since I just got tagged!