Friday, November 30, 2007

Wanna Take a Stroll Down Memory Lane?

Freddy and I were looking through old pictures and came across our wedding stuff and it was so fun! Our 5 year anniversary comes up next February. Wow! So much has happened in 5 years!! Man, it feels like an eternity!...ha,ha


Oh my gosh...Hi, Britney Spears!!! Hmm...which one is me? This was my bridal shower with my new sisters to be and my sister Monica to the left. Love them all!


The night before the wedding the girls gave me a "panty" party. Good times. The boys were doing a HALO bachlor party. My friend Rene came out whom Freddy had never met. We decided to play a little joke on them. She's the gorgeous blonde behind me. Well, before ipods came into play, I happened to have a CD player in my car for dance classes I taught. Rene, as sweet and pure as she is, also has a twisted, gutsy side to her which makes her a great friend of mine. We decided to have her show up to their party with the CD player and a pair of undies I had just gotten at the party in her hand saying, "So where do I change???" We knew the boys would think something was up; after all, the Kuhn/Barth family is known for our joking around and humor. So we told Rene to tell the guys that Freddy's friend Ben sent her. This is something his friend Ben would have totally done. The guys completely bought it! They all said they were sweating up a storm since we were set for the temple the next day...



We were all outside waiting to see what they were gonna do. They were surprisingly cool considering the whole situation. I guess my brother-in-law Spencer had even said, "Guess I better get the camera..." Poor Rene ran into the bathroom waiting for us to break the tension. We finally blew our cover.Too funny!!!




Needless to say, they were quite happy to see it was our idea. I'm so glad everyone has such a great sense of humor about the whole thing!





Difference in family size? Freddy is eight out of nine kids in his family.





Me? I have one sister...but we love our little family.

Our take on "BLUE STEEL!"






Freddy being Freddy...







The perfect fit!!!







Then the kids start coming...
This is me pregnant with Tre 2 weeks before delivering.

One of my favorite pictures with Tre. This was about 2 hours after he was born...

This is me pregnant with Brooklyn the day before delivery. Can you say ouch??

This is Brooklyn 3 days after. Don't let her peaceful face fool you. She was as stubborn in the delivery as she was in the womb. Girlfriend didn't want to come out. She was very cozy in there. I pushed with her facing sunny side up. I won't even tell you what it did to me physically but I can easily say it was the hardest thing I've ever had to do. She came out 8lbs. Tre was only 7lbs. (I say that like he was easy.Ha!) But it's all worth it. I love my family!









No comments: