Saturday, November 27, 2010

'Tis the Season!

I realize how many frown upon early Christmas decorating. I know, I used to be that person. Then I met Freddy. His birthday is October 23rd and has always believed that Christmas really starts the day after that. (I still think that to be a bit absurd.) But midway November doesn't seem to bother me anymore. It makes me feel like a little girl again and year by year as my kids are getting older and now getting it, it's even more fun to see the excitement in their eyes, learning the songs and really feeling the spirit of joy. Now, I believe we feel that on an every day basis, so Christmas seems to kick it up a notch! So to all you Humbug's... BACK OFF! (As you can tell, I'm enjoying my camera very much!)





We usually do a Beach theme.


Brooklyn in charge of cookies...






2 comments:

Tracy Giles said...

I'm not against early decorating at all! We put up all of our Christmas lights yesterday and will probably be getting our tree sometime this week. I say good for you for starting early.

Sharlie Kaltenbach said...

Holy Cow, Mandy, these pictures are awesome!! You're obviously getting the hang of your new camera! Beautiful post, keep shooting!!