Thursday, November 11, 2010

Halloween '10!

For this Halloween, Tre was Spiderman, Brooklyn was Belle, Knox was a skeleton/superman, and Freddy and I were South Floridian retired tourists. (Really my inspiration was Magda, so we just rolled with that theme...)

Getting Belle ready.
Nana and Papa came over.

Sexy.
More sexy.
Trunk or Treat. It turned out to be a pretty chilly night!

Making "Mummy Dogs" for Moe and Amy's party.
Tre's homeboy's. They just wanna fight a little evil and party together.
I met my new niece, Hallie. You can tell I held her for a little while since my tan rubbed off on her. Ha!
No words for this kind of cuteness...
Such fun food! We had bones and blood, ghost cookies, etc. Clev-aw!
Making candy bags and cookies.
In a nutshell... what the party was like. Chaos!!
Grandpa Kuhn starting off scary stories.
Then Scott...
Then the Fred...
And even Brooklyn! Pretty much every kid told a story that night. Long night!
Costume parade.
Happy Halloween, hun.

No comments: