Sunday, March 28, 2010

Soul Food with the Nemrow's

Our friends the Nemrow's had us over for some good ol' home cookin'. (To be honest, Shanna put me to shame as a homemaker and cook.) They made us chicken, ribs (which they claimed to have never made before. AAAAAAmazing!) All of the fixin's and a homemade ice cream cake. Needless to say, we rolled out the door at the end of the night. We love Blair, Shanna, Kenzie, and Garrett! Always a good time!! Next time, our place. I will get the fanciest BBQ pick up ever...
Mackenzie has a ton of really cute princess things for Brooklyn to play with.  


Mackenzie made Knox crack up!


1 comment:

Shanna Nemrow said...

I'm seriously relieved that it turned out good, because I'm always scared to cook for other people. I figured if the food was terrible, you guys would still like us anyways!
And I hate that picture of me in the kitchen. Ugh, could I have stood in a more unflattering way and done a more unflattering face???? Off to the gym I go!! And I need to lay off the ice cream cake :)