Thursday, March 11, 2010

I*LOVE*MAKEUP!

So I've been doing makeup for a while and I'm so inlove with doing it! I actually went to college thinking I could make a career out of it but got so involved with my dancing and what not. Now with being a mom, I've found time to do more of it. I just recently learned the technique of AIRBRUSHING and it's AMAZING!! I do makeup and TANNING with it. It's so awesome and does so many things! So, anyway, I'm now doing it as a small business. If any of you need help or know of someone who does, hook me up, would ya?
~These two beautiful ladies were recent brides that I got the privledge of prettying up on their special day. Heidi and Jessica, you're both gorgeous brides!
AIRBRUSHING BY MANDY

1 comment:

Maughan"sters" said...

Wish I lived by you, I would come and get pampered!