Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Freddy... The Model.

NOTE: I'M GOING TO GET A BEATING FOR THIS...

So this little hottie is my husband. I went into the garage to dig something out the other day and came across this. We had taken some headshots together when we were first married. We had just gotten an agent and we were trying to go on auditions while we didn't have kids and had a little more time on our hands. (Notice how I didn't put my pictures on here. That's the advantage of being the blogger and not a blogg-ie.) Anyway, check out GQ Fred. I picked out my favorite ones of him. Sometimes it's hard and humbling knowing you married someone way prettier than you are...


2 comments:

jamirodana said...

He is very cute, but so are you!
By the way, it is hard to read your blog with the black font and black background! Try a different colored font, ie. red?
Just so you know:)

Maughan"sters" said...

Hottie :)
But he married someone equally as good lookin!