Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Fun with Facial Hair

Most men, to change things up, may change their hairstyle, buy some new clothes... not Freddy. "For fun", Freddy likes to grow facial hair. Don't mind what your wife thinks... no, no. As you can tell, I'm not a big fan. But for some reason, Freddy gets a rise from looking like, well, this... (He eventually gave in. I have my beautiful boy back. For how long, I don't know.)
NOTE FROM FREDDY... To be fair, Freddy wanted me to put down that he received many compliments on the look. Not from me, but he got 'em... from... people... You're hot no matter what, Babe.



3 comments:

Maughan"sters" said...

He looks like someone you'd see on America's Most Wanted with just that stach!!

Jill said...

lovely. Kenny occasionally will rock the handle bar look, but insists on shaving it so it goes down his neck, too. (It's a gross as it sounds.) I admire your patience.

Joy Boaz said...

Why??? The mustache is so wrong Freddy! You are a good woman to put up with the creepy looks. :0)