Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Snowbird

The past 2 weeks have been insane!! Two weekends ago we went to the sand dunes. That following Thursday was my mom's party. The day after we drove to Vegas to see my nephew Garrett get baptised. The next day we drove to Utah to snowboard at Snowbird. We brought our niece, Kyra and picked up our other niece Ella on the way. Crazy, crazy, crazy! We met up with Spencer, Freddy's brother, and his family there. We went at the perfect time!! The night we showed up, we had a big snow storm so the snow was total powder the next day. And no one was there because it's Spring. But I guess Utah's been getting a lot of snow this year. They have daycare, so we went out from 9-4. Super fun!

















We had lent out my snow gear to some deacons a year ago, since I was pregnant and wasn't gonna board anytime soon. It was returned all dirty and scuffed up which ticked me off. I didn't realize till this trip that they broke the prongs my boots, too. So I was a little ticked the whole trip. Moral of the story? Don't lend your crap out to deacons.






We didn't buy the kids snow stuff since they're just gonna grow out of it before next year, but we also didn't realize how freakin' cold it was gonna be.


















I totally suck. But it's super fun. So I'm determined to get really good at it!













Spencer and Reta.















We borrowed snow stuff from my friend Lindsay. Daycare took them out everyday.














This reminds me of A Christmas Story. "I can't put my arms down!!"










My niece Ella.















Kyra.















Amber.

















Kaela.















We visited my friend Lindsay and her family. They're expecting their first girl after 3 boys. She's so little. She's got 7 weeks to go. I hate her!



Good times at Snowbird!

3 comments:

Maughan"sters" said...

I'm glad you finally posted about your trip! I've been checking it daily! Love the multi-colored snow suit on Tre! I told you not to post our picture though...I'll get you back someday!

Tracy Giles said...

Looks Fun! Your next trip should be to Denver!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a FREAKIN BLAST! ;) CUTIES!!