Friday, December 21, 2007

We're Home!!!

We're finally in! The house is so overwhelming. I don't know what to do other than get on my knees and thank the Lord for this amazing blessing for our family. My husband has worked so hard to supply this for us. I truly married the most amazing man.
We moved in Wednesday, and when I say moved in I mean moved bags and boxes from our condo to here. Nothing is really put away yet. One of the first things we did was put up the tree and set the fire place. And for the first time last night, Freddy and I got to sit in front of our own fireplace. It was surreal. It will be a long time until walls are painted and furniture is purchased, but for right now I'm just enjoying the space...and my jetted tub. (I really had to talk Freddy into that one!) These pictures really don't give it justice. So I guess everyone we love will just have to come and check it out themselves. Eventually I'll do a tour with our our camera and we'll just blog that. There's no place like home!!



One of my favorite features... a kids playroom so mom can take a breath!


Preparing for Christmas. The Grandparents will be joining us.






1 comment:

Tracy Giles said...

I LOVE IT!!!!! It's a gorgeous home! What a huge blessing. We are so happy for you. Have fun getting settled in.