Thursday, December 13, 2007

Tre and Brooklyn...Baby Talk!


I've been having so much fun watching Tre and Brooklyn lately. They have this fun, unspoken bond. Tre gets so excited when he sees Brooklyn trying to communicate with him. They make each other laugh. In the car today, Tre spent the whole time laughing just to get Brooklyn to laugh.(There's no better sound then that.) Or he'll come over while I'm holding her and put his head on her or give her a hug. I never ask him to do it. He usually just does it out of the blue.

Yesterday, I was going a bit nuts with packing up for our move, so I put both of them in their room ; Tre in the crib and Brooklyn in her port a crib. They were both crying and not having it. I needed to lie down since Brooklyn had kept me up a bit the night before but they were making sure that wasn't gonna happen. I seriously had had it and was about to scream into my pillow so I said a little prayer for strength and patience. Literally after the prayer I heard Tre giggling followed by Brooklyn cooing and giggling right back at him. I just started laughing. So I laid there listening to their baby conversation to each other for a few minutes. I won't have these moments for long so I have to cherish them while I can!

No comments: