Monday, October 18, 2010

JAZZERCISE!

I did my first Jazzercise job last week for one of they're instructional videos and it was such a great experience! All the people that work for this company are amazing and so down to earth! I enjoyed working with all of them! We had an all day shoot at the corporate offices which was so impressive. You really don't realize how huge Jazzercise is till you see this place! I can't wait to do our next shoot! (I forgot my camera so I had to use my phone. Blah!)

With Shanna, President of Jazzercise. Her mom is Judy Missett, the founder.

A great camera crew to work with! Young, to the left, is one of the instructors I worked on.


Carol and Shanna. Both were exceptional in front of the camera. They went through each section so quickly! 
Fun 80's poster of Judy! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been a Jazzercise instructor for 23 years....I LOVED these pics and your blog!!!