Sunday, August 29, 2010

My 33rd with Brian Regan (and family)

Such a great birthday weekend! Freddy got me Brian Regan tickets who is one of my comic idols! Freddy made a weekend out of it and it was awesome...
They didn't have a big poster of him so I had to settle for this small sign.
Before the show...
We've seen all of his stuff! He is brilliant! All of his material was new and I cried laughing through the entire thing! Love his material!


Freddy got us a room at the resort Brian Regan was playing at. (Pechanga in Temecula) It was beautiful! They even upgraded our room to a suite! Sweet! Check it out. Really, the kids weren't there to twist me into a mom preztel. Ahhhh... that's all I needed. The room's a bonus.
This place was awesome.
The next day? IHOPing with mani/pedi's. My Fred indulging.

On my actually birthday, Sunday, we spent the whole day lazying around on our behinds eating and watching movies. Hangin' out with my peeps.  Couldn't want anything else. On top of the awesome weekend, Freddy also got me this shirt. If you know Freddy, you won't have to ask why. I dig it.
Sexy you say... my man making me a cake.  Awwww yeah. (In Barry White tone.)
Knox enjoying his birthday green beans.
The kids get so excited for the cake. Cutie's.
Enjoyed my cake with my beautiful family. Wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

3 comments:

Tracy Giles said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Maughan"sters" said...

33!!! Happy Birthday old lady!

Shanna Nemrow said...

What an AWESOME birthday!! Give the Fred some major props for me. LOVE the shirt!!!