Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Diva Las Vegas!

Every summer we do a Diva's weekend getaway where some of the women in my family get together and do girly stuff away from kids, work, stress... We ALL look forward to it every year. We usually do it in Palm Desert, but decided this year to do DIVA LAS VEGAS at Monica's! It was a complete success! So much fun and such nice time away for a little R&R! Check out our awesome adventure...

What we first saw off the plane in Vegas. That was our 2 second thrill.
Dru made us look innocent though... I love my family...
Monica and mom let me do their makeup that day. They looked purdy.
Picking up Latisse for Dru and me. My mom thought it would be appropriate to show appreciation to our fellow plastic surgeons by taking a picture at the office.
Diva's ain't Diva's without shopping...
I guess Dru found this "Diva Las Vegas" singing bear a year ago waiting to give it to Monica for letting us stay ay her house. It was perfect!
Our craft Dru taught us. 
We went to my nephews show "Oliver". He was the artful Dodger! And was awesome.
Monica set up a latin dance class with her partner Lupe. So fun!

I was so impressed with Anna and Joy!
Thanks, Lupe!
Every one ready for our dress up night.
So anyone who knows me knows that if there's ever an occasion to dress up I totally take advantage of it. I actually tried to pull this off in about ten minutes. I had to get every one else ready too. We got tickets for dinner and a show with the Rat Pack. So I dressed according to what was appropriate. Eat your heart out, Bettie Page.

Every pinup has to sport a cherry...


Beautiful Dru and Joy.

We sincerely had the most amazing seats! The stage was just to the right of us.
We were able to take pictures with the cast after the show. All of them were amazing and we had so much fun! Monica had front row and had them all singing her!

Me an Mama with the show sign behind us.
My mom did the spiritual living lesson. It was beautiful...

In our complimentary Rat Pack shirts drinking milkshakes. It's gonna be hard to top this year! Diva Las Vegas!!

1 comment:

Joy Boaz said...

I wanna go back to Diva"s!!! It was an amazing year. I love you and all you did to beautify me. Thank you for the make-up tips, laughs, hugs and memories. :) Love you Diva!