Sunday, May 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Brooklyn! My Baby's 3!

I got so excited for her! I like to share in the girly presents joy!
I wanted all her gifts. No fair.
She got a sweet Tinker Bell dress up dress. Yes, I was jealous.  :(
A Tinker Bell plate, bowl and spoon...
Thanks Nana and Papa!
For her birthday we took her to a cute old fashion ice cream parlor called Farrell's and it was so much fun! A cute atmosphere for birthday girls! (If you ever saw "Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure" it's like the Ziggy Piggy place Napoleon goes too... :)
We were lucky we got there early! It got so busy within an hour of getting there...
View from our table.




For Brooklyn's big present, we got her a dress up box with some princess dresses and accessories. She loooooved it!
Snow White dress...
Cinderella dress. (I love her face here!)
They came out singing Happy Birthday!! She didn't how to take the attention!




Then the straw...
Then he had to have daddy help him!
She has not stopped playing with her dress up box! Yay! A present success!!

2 comments:

Maughan"sters" said...

Happy Birthday Brooklyn! I remember when I came to visit you when she was a baby...I can't believe she is 3 and lookin so grown up!

Shanna Nemrow said...

So fun! Happy Birthday Tink! Looks like you guys have been busy and having a blast! Looking forward to catch up this weekend...and hopefully getting a tan!