Monday, August 24, 2009

My Blog Book

Freddy got me an early birthday present! He converted our family blog into a book! This makes me so happy because I don't scrapbook and I haven't really kept a journal in years, and I consider this to be both! I can't believe how big it is and Freddy didn't even put all of the posts in one book 'cause there are so many! So I'll be able to make more of them! It has everyone's comments from each post so it will always be fun to look back on. Smart gift, my love! You done good!

5 comments:

Maughan"sters" said...

I'm so glad you posted this! I've debated whether to do a book or not. I didn't know how nice they would look, but they look great! Thanks for sharing! And happy EARLY b-day!

Becky said...

That is seriously so super cool. Makes me want to blog more and do a blog book too.

Robyn said...

I love it!! What a nice gift Freddy! Isn't it the best? I look through mine all the time. But wait, how did he get such a cute cover?? And I love that the comments are included too! Did he go through blurb? I'm working on one for my in-laws Christmas present right now. It takes a lot of time, but it's totally worth it!!

Freddy and Mandy said...

Freddy got it through "sharedbook.com" He really did everything, so I'm not sure how hard or how simple it was. I do know each book only carries 1,000 pictures. But the quality is really nice. The only thing is that some of the comments next to the pictures didn't really match up. But other than that, awesome.

Joy Boaz said...

How?? I need details on how to turn it into a book. I love the idea. Good on you Freddy!