Monday, August 31, 2009

32

I had a great 32nd birthday! Freddy, of course, spoiled me rotten and we had an overall amazing day! We had a babysitter for most of the day which helped make it a good day! The main plan was to go to Disneyland and renew our passes since I was able to use my free birthday admission ticket toward it. However, there's been a major heat wave this weekend and I knew I wouldn't be able to stand the heat there for very long with my belly. So we decided to go later in the evening and wore the smallest, sheerest sun dress, without offending people with my pregnant-ness. I should have just worn my maternity bathing suit and blew off any nasty looks because I was still dying! 





My kids made it so easy to leave and go out for the day. They kept singing Happy Birthday to me all day!



















Freddy got me a beautiful, petite diamond necklace. I love it! So me!

















To make time pass during the hottest part of the day, we went to my Utopia... the mall. My man knows me!
We had lunch at The Cheesecake Factory. Red Velvet cake cheesecake. Yes please.































































We survived Disneyland's heat, and there wasn't much we could do in my state. We hadn't tried Small World since it opened so this was the perfect time to try it out. Haunted Mansion and window shopping... that was the bulk of our evening. My hands and feet were swelling so bad, but didn't stop our good time. Overall, the best part was really just having one on one time with my man. He made it special! Thanks Freddy! 









7 comments:

The BRU Crew said...

WOW!! I am happy you had a BLAST! GORGEOUS necalace and I love the sun dress! I agree that you should have just worn your two piece suit...everyone would have enjoyed it! YOU KNOW THEY WOULD HAVE! ;) HA! YOU ARE AWESOME! HAPPY BELATED NOW! LOVE YOU HO!!

Jill said...

Happy (belated) Birthday! Glad you had fun!

Shanna Nemrow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shanna Nemrow said...

Looks like a blast! Mall and the Cheesecake Factory? We're kindred spirits. Tell Freddy he's a good man.

Ms. White said...

yeah for freddy and for you! you are both too cute indeed!

Alison said...

Happy Birthday! You have got to be the cutest pregnant girl I have ever seen!

Pure Images said...

Happy Birthday girly girl!!