Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Fun!

I wish I could say I was in full Christmas spirit whilst baking and making goody boxes for our neighbors this year, but I am major preggo and overly tired and over heated at this point. But I've kept in mind that it's not about me right now and these are important times to teach the kids about giving and thinking of others. So we spent a day making homemade sugar cookies, with fudge and rice crispy treats. I will have no one to blame but myself if I have a 10 pound baby...
We then met up with our Nemrow friends for a night of light house looking! Freddy remembered when he was living in Chino Hills that there was one neighbor in Chino that had rows of "Clark Griswald" homes with amazing displays of Christmas awesomeness on their lawns and roofs! Really amazing! I wish I would have gotten more pictures of the houses, but the flash kind of took away the splendor of it.  It was also ridiculously windy and cold, but the kids didn't seem to mind. But we met up at Starbucks for Salted Carmel hot chocolates afterwards and all was well.
We love Christmas time!! Sad it's almost over...




House looking...


With best buds Garrett and Makenzie.




This really made me laugh. This is so me or something I would do to escape the pressures of having to do up my house! Kudos to this guy.

No comments: