Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas Eve Lovin'

We had my parents and in-laws over to enjoy our Christmas Eve with us this year. As much as I'm a little sad we don't get snow, you sure can't beat the San Clemente Christmas sunsets! It was a great night of food, story telling and gift giving. I'm going to have to milk these next few years of all my babies being the perfect Christmas ages!

Freddy's sister Heidi and her husband and daughter were able to come and join us from Texas. :)
Taking advantage of the camera while out. 


Really, this is the only reason we invite my dad.  They leave me alone for a while... ;)

My mom's enjoying having a grand daughter to buy girlie things for.

These are real clubs from my dad! Awesome! 

Knox is so easy. Just need some cars to make him happy.

Annual Christmas Eve PJ's. Vadar for the boys and Snow White for our princess.

My dad reading about the Christmas story. I really just love Knox in this shot.








No comments: