Thursday, May 19, 2011

Princess Brooklyn (4 Years Old!)

My mom and I have pretty much been planning this day for the past 2 years. And it was awesome!! For Brooklyn's 4th birthday we took her to the Bibbiti Bobbiti Boutique at Disneyland! It was a complete surprise to her! The morning she woke up, I asked, "Hey Brooklyn. Wanna go have lunch with Nana today?" She nodded and seemed pretty content with that being her birthday fun. Oh... little did she know...
We did meet up for lunch, then just "happened" to drive by the big D-Land! It took her a few minutes to figure out where we were, but when she did, her eyes just lit up! (And we were so giddy just knowing she didn't know the half of it!)
"It's just us girls today, Brooklyn!" "Yeah! Just us geerls!" She repeated that phrase about 50 more times that day! Cutie pie!

When we got out of the car, I opened the trunk to show her a present I got her. She wasn't aloud to open it until later. She carried that bag for about 2 hours before she opened it. Didn't even take a peek!

She was just happy with the Castle Themed Bag.

Sweet with Nana.

We let her open her present which was her princess dress for the whole princess transformation! 

I chose Ariel for her. She loves The Little Mermaid and of course has a connection to her with her red hair... She loooooved it! (I got her matching flip flops as well.)


They were so sweet. Calling her Princess Brooklyn, and Your Highness. I think my mom and I were about to rip some of the girls out of their chairs so we could have a turn...


They let her pick her makeup colors, a ring and a crown.

They used this wand with glitter in it and sprinkled her head saying "Bobbiti Bobbiti Boo!"


They turned her around and faced a curtain that opened up to a mirror with lights and sparkles on it. 

Shut up! So cute!

They put a sweet banner on her and gave her a little bag that they put her brushes  and clothes in.

Contentment in it's purest form.

We walked around for the rest of the day and people would just stare and say, "Ooo... what a pretty princess!" 

At one point, Brooklyn looked up at me and said, "Mom. I'm happy." My mom and I both lost it. She was such a good girl all day. So patient. Didn't ask for anything else than what she was given. I love my precious Brooklyn. I love that I got the daughter I got. As beautiful as she looked and felt this day, it doesn't compare to the beauty of her disposition and countenance. This is MY baby! I think all in all, she was so happy that it was... "Just the geerls!" Happy Birthday!! (And thank you Nana for making it a special day as well!)

2 comments:

Maughan"sters" said...

How fun!! I didn't know they had that there! I wish I lived closer!!

Unknown said...

LOVE it!!! Mackenzie wants to do that for her birthday now - thanks a lot!