Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Eventful Weekend

I did my cousin Jessica's hair and make-up for her wedding this weekend. She turned out gorgeous! I hung out with my favorite cousins and cousin-in-laws! (Autumn... Joy... you're my girls!) Thanks to Freddy, I had a full day of feeling like an adult since he took the kids camping during all of this. My hero! Later that night we went to our friend Kenny's 30th b-day party. They had an awesome room set-up with their camera to do random shots. Tons of fun! At the end of the night they where playing with these awesome "finger rockets" and played war for about an hour. Boy's will be boys! Overall a fun filled weekend!




























































































1 comment:

Jill said...

(a) the indo pics are insane. Mandy, you're insane for letting him go without you...and leaving you pregnant with two kids

(b) I guess Freddy made it up a little taking both kids camping. That's pretty cute.

(c) Freddy and Kenny still look 15. THANK YOU FOR COMING and for bringing your mad-modeling skills for the camera. We had so much fun and it meant so much to Kenny to have Freddy there. Thanks again.