Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Childhood Friends #1 - The Han Bros.

Okay... Freddy and I are officially fans of Facebook! Freddy, even while we were dating, would always tell me about he and his childhood best bud 'Eddie.' He'd tell me tales of sleep overs and G.I. Joe wars of all kind and he always wondered what Eddie was doing. A few weeks ago, Eddie's brother Eric found Freddy's brother Dave, who were friends as well, on Facebook. Low and behold we set up a reunion. We planned a BBQ at our house and invited the the Han's and their beautiful wives over. We weren't sure what to expect seeing as how Freddy moved away from them when he was like 8 years old. But we had a blast with them! Everything just seemed to fall right back into place. Their wives were adorable and the food was too much! We all rocked out together and filled each other in with our life stories. As Eric worded it, it was very "surreal". Thanks Han's! We look forward to seeing the opening of "G.I. Joe" with you! Very appropriate! 







1 comment:

Maughan"sters" said...

Your home fecor looks great! What is the site where you get your vinyl from? I love the one above your fireplace. I've been online looking at it lately...You will need to come help me decorate my basement when it is done :)