Sunday, February 8, 2009

6 Years and Going Stong

Having an anniversary a week before Valentines is like a birthday close to Christmas. We naturally just celebrate the two together so that wasn't very smart on my part to set the wedding date close to the day of lovin'! But it's OK. As cheesy as it sounds, we have Valentines everyday! Freddy buys me flowers randomly and reminds me too often how much he loves me. Everyone should have a Freddy. To celebrate, we didn't do much. I made some massive crab legs for a romantic dinner while the kids slept. Fancy shmancy! Like the Martinelli's in the fancy glasses?? I was good enough for us! We don't need much more! Happy anniversary, love! You...complete...me. (Heart shape drawn with fingers...)  

4 comments:

Maughan"sters" said...

You guys are hot! Happy Anniversary.

I've always hated having a birthday so close to Christmas!

Pure Images said...

You guys are so cute! Happy Anniversary!!!

Anonymous said...

Aww, happy ANNIVERSARY!! That's awesome!! 6 years, at least you past the 5!! Ours is next I THINK?! HA! I am jealous...I don't know how to cook lobster?! Is that what it is? CRAP!! HA!

Anonymous said...

OOOPS, my bad...crab LEGS!! HA! I STILL don't know how to make that??!! YOU ROCK!!