Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Vegas Baby!

I decided to go visit my sister Monica in Vegas this past week. Tre loves his cousins Keaton, Garrett and Rowan.  It's always nice to get out there because I get to take a few Ballroom privates from some of the best teachers while I'm there. I love Monica's hair girl so I went to get my hair done. We got massages and tried a new restaurant that I fell in love with that only serves appetizers. Totally unique and delicious! And I finally got Monica's blog started which I've been ripping on her to do forever!  But what was so neat was that it got so cold one day that it snowed! Tre loved that!  It's always nice to get away especially to see my only sibling, Monica. We get each other more than anyone else so I think we're able to laugh more at each other.  We always seem to find a way to have a good time! I leeb you, Mo! Thanks for letting us trash your place! 



No comments: