Friday, January 30, 2009

How Can It Be... My Baby's 3!!

Tre's birthday was the 27th and he turned 3! We didn't get to do much the day of his birthday because so much was going on, so we took him to the park to open his presents. He loved his cousin's lightsaver when we visited so I picked one up for him. He hasn't put it down! The next day we went to Chuck E. Cheese's and invited Nana and Papa to come. We also had Moe and Amy and Tre's cousin's. It was kind of a last minute thing so I think everyone else was pretty busy. Anyway, next thing I know he'll be drivin'! Happy birthday, dude!













5 comments:

Tracy Giles said...

Happy Birthday Tre! Wow, I can't believe he's already 3.

Maughan"sters" said...

They grow way too fast. Have you got that potty book yet?

Carrie Anne said...

Happy birthday, Tre! :) Handsome little guy!

Robyn said...

Wow, I can't believe he's already 3! And that our boys are only 3 months apart? Crazy! Is Brooklyn 2? You had them so close, I bet they have so much fun together.

The Rojos said...

Ari's Bday is 4 days after Tre. We need to get them together so they can hook up in 20 err 40 years.