Sunday, May 11, 2008

Brooklyn's Birthday/ Mother's Day


Brooklyn's actual birthday is today, Mother's Day, which is kinda sad cause every time her birthday lands on a Sunday it will have to be shared on Mother's Day. She has been such a joy in our lives this year! I also had a great Mother's Day. Freddy made breakfast and he made me an awesome slideshow of pictures on our computer of the kids and me. Very sweet! There's nothing I love more than my family!!! Happy Birthday, B! Thanks for Sharing your day with me!




















My sis-in-law, Kati and her girls got Brooklyn these sweet, little princess PJ's! She was princess for the day!






3 comments:

Alison said...

I love the crown! She's such a jewel. Happy birthday Brooklyn! Happy Mother's Day Mandy!

The Wards said...

You probably don't remember me, but I'm Freddy's cousin, Marcie. Anyway, my husband Jake also had his birthday on Mother's Day. I'm glad it doesn't happen too often! Brooklyn is so cute (actually your whole family is). I'm sure it was a special day for everyone!

Anonymous said...

You are stinking GORGEOUS!! I LOVE YOU and Brooklyn looks FREAKIN CUTE!! I love those on her!! They fit her and everything!! SWEET!! LOVE IT!! ;)