Sunday, February 10, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Freddy and I went to Vegas this weekend to celebrate our 5 year anniversary. It's amazing how much your life can change in 5 years! I've married the most amazing man in the world! Rad husband, awesome father! I'm super blessed. Anyway, my sister Monica lives in Vegas with her husband Rick and their 3 boys so they watched our kids while we stayed in a Hilton hotel on the strip. We got to sleep in for 2 days! I can't remember the last time we got to do that! We also got to have some family time so it was all around a great trip! I love you, Freddy! Thanks for making me so happy!




I got Freddy a pound of chocolate from See's. We finished it the first night in the hotel...no joke!



Playtime in the backyard at Rick and Monica's.

I was trying to teach Tre how to peddle on his tri. He wasn't quite getting it! I'm lucky enough to stand 4' 11" tall to show him how it was done.

With Monica and Rick. Love 'em!! Thanks for your help guys!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, if FREDDY knew you put the picture of him on the bed... he would LAUGH hysterically!! HA!!! What a HOMO!!! ;) I LOVE YOU!!! You ROCK MY WORLD WHORE!! LOVES!!! Talk to you soon HOT STUFF!!! MUUAUHH!!!

Maughan"sters" said...

You guys are beautiful! I hope you had a great anniversary ;)

Alison said...

You guys are such a gorgeous couple. Happy Anniversary. I'm so glad you two found each other!