Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Vegas 1/11

I went out to Vegas a few weeks ago to teach a makeup class. While I was there, my friend Tara invited Monica and me to see her new show "Vegas! The Show" and it was awesome! Good old fashion show with the dancing girls in head dresses with feathers and brilliant singers. There were even these tappers that blew me away! You don't see good tap training that much anymore. Tara was the headline dancer! She blew everyone out of the park! Go Tara! We met up with her after the show in the club attached to the theater, and all Monica and I kept eyein' was the dancing pole at one of the tables. So sad that the whole time we were talking and praising Tara, all we could think of was getting a picture wrapped up on that pole. Tara could sense the anticipation so she had the pleasure of capturing our "hot mom pole" picture. Or at least our "mom pole" picture. Funny enough, our mom was super jealous she wasn't in it with us. Next time, mom. Anyways, it was a fun trip. Thank you, Tara!



No comments: