Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving '09

This year was a real treat for Thanksgiving! Almost all of my cousins came out along with Monica and her family. We had it at my aunts house which is the house I grew up in for holidays and events, so it had that "home for the holidays" smell!
















My cousin Aaron.

















His beautiful wife, Joy.















This is how my family rolls... ;)















My cousin, Michele... a fellow blogger.















My poor dad is a kid magnet! He ran around with the kids all day!















Cousin Jeremy with new daughter, Tegan.















His other beautiful daughter, Audrey.















My nephew, Keaton, with the same face I did with Joy. Sorry, it's a signature look...
















The four of us grew up in this house together. We used to play "hauted house" and team up to make a haunted room for each other. Awww... memories.















My man, Knox. The hit of the party.































The whole family.
















The kids.
















Again, my dad was our savior of the day playing with the kids. He played a gorilla all day chasing the kids around. I always wondered why 'Uncle Bud' was such a big hit in our family. He's always just been dad to me. He showed me why this day!



















I am Thankful for... my beautiful family, love in my home, a husband that loves me and my children, health, safety, a roof over my head, my talents, the gospel, and on... and on... and on...

2 comments:

Tracy Giles said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Looks like you had a great time!

pandorasbox said...

your mom and dad are great with kids, you and your sister were lucky girls growing up!!!