Saturday, March 28, 2009

Carlsbad Flower Fields

I forget to count my blessings. I live in one of the most amazing places in the world! In Carlsbad there's a beautiful place called the Flower Fields where there are rows and rows of flowers and plants. My friend Sonrissa invited me to go with the kids and they had a blast! It was a perfect day! Sun was shining, wind was cool and breezy and we had some fresh strawberry shortcake on the way out. Simple things really do make life worth living. What a great day!




5 comments:

Tracy Giles said...

I love the flower fields! Cute picture of the kids hugging! How have you been feeling???

Sharlie Kaltenbach said...

Sorry for all the comments but I'm just catching up on what's been going on in your life!! We have got to do this, the flower fields are literally just down the street from us. The picture opportunities alone are worth the price of admission! Yours turned out beautiful, I love the one of the kiddos hugging : )

Shanna Nemrow said...

So beautiful! I've seen those from the freeway, but have never been. Looks fun. The picture of Tre and Brooklyn hugging melted my heart!

Alison said...

what pretty flowers. I love the pic of the kids hugging! How cute! Saw Robin the other day and we talked about you and the good old days. Hope you're feeling OK.

pandorasbox said...

I took my kids there when they were younger...and they didn't charge then...:-)