Sunday, November 30, 2008

A Real Life, Bona-fide Country Thanksgiving... YEEEE-HAWWW!!

Dow dugga dow dugga dow dugga neow neow neow.....(my attempt at a banjo...)
So Freddy and I packed up the car with the kids and drove... yes, drove... to Tow, Texas for Thanksgiving. Freddy's sister Amy lives there and we though it was our turn to go visit her! And boy, do they live in the country! It takes about 2 hours from a freeway to drive through back roads to get there! But we had an awesome time! Some of Freddy's other brothers and sisters went as well. There was so much space for the kids to play and the weather was beautiful! I also got to visit one of my closest friends Mindy and her daughter Paris. They met us in San Antonio for lunch. Both beautiful in every way! I got to taste my first deep fried turkey and it was deeelicious! If you've never tried it I highly recommend it! I was in charge of the mashed potatoes since my dad is notorious for them. Everything was awesome.  Christmas Amy???
























2 comments:

Maughan"sters" said...

Wow, Texas!?
Now, try Utah!
It's good to see you post again!
Mindy looks the same. That's great that you got to see her.

Alison said...

Y'all go girl...whipping up the 'taters. Happy Thanksgiving!