Thursday, September 1, 2011

Older and Wiser

Cannons in Dana Point

That right... I'm very much an older and wiser 34 year old. Happy Birthday to me! :) We've been so busy with moving back to San Clemente that I haven't had a chance to blog about our new place. (It's still in chaos, so I'll post new pics when it's more presentable.) For my birthday, Freddy took me to Cannons, an amazing restaurant that overlooks Dana Point Harbor. And the food was ridiculously good! I joked with Freddy about how he's never really bought me jewelry for any of my birthdays. No complaint on my part. I'm really picky when it comes to jewelry. I'm not a diamond and pearls kind of gal so we went to a boutique and looked for something to my liking. We found some overly priced bling that made me happy :) So nothing too exciting, but awesome none the less. Probably my favorite part was when I jokingly said, "K babe. You have to tell me 34 things you love about me." He proceeded to text them to me throughout our dinner. I'd post 'em, but some of 'em are none of your business ;) I was just impressed he thought of that many. I must be pretty awesome... I'm loving my 30's and I'm looking forward to so much more coming up. We are loving our place in San Clemente and I'm anxious to post some pictures of our beautiful ocean view. Till then...

A better view of the harbor. 

Yaaay... presents!

I like cuffs so I found this great cuff with swarovski's and a fun titanium piece. I'm not fancy when it comes to bling. 

My parents got me a gift card to MAC. Probably the last place where I actually "need" anything, but I  already knew what I would fork out on. Brushes. And for those familiar with the brush collection I already have, I'm sure you're shaking your head. You can never have too many brushes! When I'm working on shoots where I'm working on multiple people and I 'm on a time schedule, I don't really have the time to clean every brush, so it's always good to have more ready to go. If you'll believe it, there's a few I actually didn't have so I doubled up on some. Happiness :)

1 comment:

Tracy Giles said...

Happy Birthday! I can't wait to see the pictures of your new pace.

That is great that you are already teaching the kids to surf. Start 'em young!