Thursday, June 23, 2011

9 Weeks

I've either been incredibly busy or incredibly morning sick. Never any fun. So here's a new post for ya. I went to the doctor 2 weeks ago and I loved this ultrasound picture they gave me. I don't think I've ever seen one this clear so early in the pregnancy. When she was doing the ultrasound, the baby was moving so vibrantly and was waving his/her little hand so clearly, it really put me in awe. I love that the miracle of this whole thing still blows me away! We will find out in a few weeks what it will be. Any guesses??

5 comments:

Pure Images said...

girl!

Alison said...

Congrats....I think it's a boy! Hope you get over the first trimester yuckies SOON!

Just the Seven of Us said...

Congrats on the great news! Awesome picture!

Robyn said...

This is sooo exciting, I didn't even know you were pregnant! Yay! I say.....girl?

Tracy Giles said...

Very cool! Congrats.

Love the picture of Freddy on the diving board. I don't have a super cool picture like that, but I can say that is one of my favorite places I've ever stood.

Hmmm . . . I have no clue what you having. What do you think it is???