Wednesday, July 7, 2010

4th of July '10

We decided this year to go back to my parents citites fireworks show. We had so much fun last year! We first went to their house for dinner and dessert then headed off to the park they hold the festivities every year. Thanks Nana and Papa for puttin' up with us!

Did some fun, quick, airbrush art on the kids. Lasted about 5 minutes.

My baby in blue...Ed Hardy's pretty patriotic, right? (If you can't tell, I did some starry red, white and blue eyes.)
My dad always outdoes himself with great food!
We sang "Happy Birthday" to America.
Brooklyn's Chris Farley impression.
My friend Lindsay comes out every year with her family to visit. They can to the park to enjoy the fireworks with us.

Patriotic Sweetie Pie!
They usually have a great band every year!
Dancing with Daddy.
Playin' with Papa.

Trying to start our own fireworks! ;)


Getting ready for the show!

Fireworks starting...





Miraculously, I captured a picture of me in awe of the fireworks too...

Tuckered out from a great day!

1 comment:

Maughan"sters" said...

I'm glad you posted these pictures because I didn't get a lot on that day. It was great to see you and I am going to call you as soon as I figure out what is wrong with my cell phone!! Thanks for everything! It was a blast!