Monday, June 7, 2010

It's Amazing What A LOT of Makeup and a Good Photographer Will Do!...

First of all, I DO NOT LOOK LIKE THIS NOR DO I THINK THAT I'M SUCH HOT STUFF THAT I SHOULD BE DOING ANYTHING LIKE THIS! I was working on a logo for my business and asked a friend to work on one for me. It turned out to be way too expensive for me so I thought maybe I should do a real shot as a logo. Then I thought about doing a website and decided I would need a few different pictures for that too. I was doing my friends makeup for some boudoir pictures she was doing for her husband and she told me about Stefanie. I saw her pictures afterward and was floored! An amazing eye! So I asked her to do my pictures. I initially wanted her to just get pictures of my legs and maybe a head shot, but she got so much more! I was so pleased with the turned out and literally thought, "Holy Cow! These don't look like me at all! They're great!" So here are a few of them that I used on my site and some I didn't and just thought were cute. (Really, I make my blogs into books and just wanted to have them on here so they would go into my next book!) So when you add hair, makeup and crazy lighting, the turn out will amaze you! Thanks Stefanie!

For Stefanie's site: www.joiedevivrephotography.com
For mine: www.beautfiedbymandy.com




I asked Stefanie to try to capture a picture with the makeup and the tanning combined. She did a beautiful job with this one!
Because I do a lot of ballroom tanning, I needed a picture for it. I brought my red dress thinking I'd just get a picture of the fringe on my legs. This one turned up and thought it captured the whole latin-y feel. Again, I look nothing like this in real person. But it will be fun to show to the grandkids someday...


Knox was there for support. We thought it would be fun to throw him in there for a few! :)

1 comment:

Shanna Nemrow said...

Silly Mandy. You don't give yourself enough credit. You TOTALLY look like that! You are so beautiful... outside and even more beautiful inside!!!

Love the pics. Love the website.