Saturday, October 17, 2009

Pumpkin City

We were supposed to go to Disneyland yesterday to see all of the fun Halloween decorations for this month, but it was slammed! So we chose to take the kids to a local Pumpkin Patch that actually turned out to be more fun for the kids anyway! They had bouncy houses, a petting zoo, and pony rides. The kids loved it! We had to use Freddy's camera phone because I didn't bring the regular camera. (I'm slackin'!) So the pictures aren't terribly clear. I have a great picture where I'm blending in with my fellow pumpkins... See if you can find me! ;)










2 comments:

Maughan"sters" said...

You should have worn orange, then you would have fit right in!

Shanna Nemrow said...

We almost called you guys to meet at D-Land last night, but the pumpkin patch looks like it was a blast! I found one like that last year and the kids still talk about it.